Usha have been engaged in the fields of Hydraulics for
25 years and have started with the manufacture of Hydraulic Power Units and Hydraulic Cylinders.
In 1978 Usha diversified into Material Handling Equipments. The Manufacturing now covers a wide variety of
hydraulically operated Material Handling Platforms.
The mechanical and hydraulic design of he equipment have
been optimized by specially developed computerized software.
Usha's scissors type platforms are designed for high level
rigidity, which along with best of hydraulic systems and cylinders
has made possible the acceptance by all major Companies in
Public and Private Sector.
Salient Features Of Usha Lifts
- Lowest Operating pressure in Indian Industry due to COMPUTERIZED simulation - giving much longer life of pump & Hydraulic hoses & fittings.
- Heavy duty rigid construction to take Off centre loads -normal USHA equipment. weigh higher than competition making it nearer to European practice 20 to 30% heavier.
- Rollers fitted with sealed double ball bearings.
- Overseized pins used to give proper bearing area. Pins are Hard Chrome plated at bearing surface.
- Specially designed greasing system using our experience of 20years in manufacture of these equipments.
- Our 25 years experience used in manufacture of Hydraulic cylinders used to give you optimised operation using Teflon Hybrid/Polyurethane seals.
- Manifold design power packs used to minimise piping & fittings for reduced maintenance. Subject to stock availability Imported power packs up to 3 HP are provided at no extra cost.
- Specially design blocks with imported poppet solenoid Valves mounted near cylinders to give maximum safety as per latest European practices in case of hose failure.
- Our heavy duty lifts are operating in 4 to 5 min operating cycle 2 shifts a day at TELCO & FIAT INDIA plants.
Advantages Of Using Scissor Lifts
||Scissor Lifts are sturdier in construction than any other lifting device.|
|They can be used effectively to save man-hours lost due to back problems to workers by maintaining optimum working heights.|
|It is a safe means of handling loads|
|Reduces operator fatigue|
|Reduces risk of back injuries to workers|
|It is a compact and economic way to overcome a number of human/ material access problems.|
|Access is available on all 4 sides & top unlike cranes, etc.|
|Lifting operations can be accurately controlled.|